Sunday, February 21, 2010

It beats for you, it bleeds for you. It knows not how it sounds


Annie Lennox - Love song for a vampire

Ale sang this for lit night yesterday, its now stuck in my head.

Everything about last night was wonderful. The songs "stars and the moon" & "seasons of love" too. I always get extremely excited after good concerts, so alot of the songs they sang yesterday are now on my playlist. Come to think of it, it must've been pretty weird of me to get so obsessed over fantasy on a japanese folk song after a certain band concert a few years back.


Okay... I haven't uploaded the photos from lit night & today's lunch yet. Admittedly, I haven't been doing much with my work load either.

Just spluttered nonsense to a friend I only just knew, and that feels nice because... it feels like writing in a new diary which knows not the past events or history.

I should start un-drafting my posts (a whole bunch of them, don't be shocked) and read them, my mind is some piece of art. Abstract art.

No comments: